Etiquette, Charm, and Beauty for the Woman of Today

Musings on etiquette, charm, and beauty from days of yore. A comparative analysis of the way things used to be, the way they are, and the way they should be.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dear Hildegarde: Your Questions Answered

Dear Reader,

Beginning tomorrow, each Friday I will be answering the questions you have posed to me throughout the week in my new column entitled, "Dear Hildegarde: Your Questions Answered". There have been such an abundance of curiosities in response to my postings. I will select the questions that are most applicable to your etiquette, charm, and beauty program.

I would love to hear from you, dear reader. You may ask questions of me via my postings or send me an electronic mail message to hildegardefillmore@hotmail.com.

My expertise is available to all! Don't wait too long to begin your loveliness program.

Until next time...

HF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intervention
Intervention/body>