Etiquette, Charm, and Beauty for the Woman of Today

Musings on etiquette, charm, and beauty from days of yore. A comparative analysis of the way things used to be, the way they are, and the way they should be.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Hiatus: Off to Bermuda

Dear Readers,

I am writing to you to-day to let you know of my holiday plans. My husband and I are off to our home in Bermuda for the rest of the year to enjoy the holiday season. I shall return after the new year...

Please remember to mind your manners and if you have any questions whilst I am away, please read back through all of my postings. I am sure you will find an answer to your query in no time.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Until next time...

HF

Do you have a question for Mrs. Fillmore? Please send an email to hildegardefillmore@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intervention
Intervention/body>