Etiquette, Charm, and Beauty for the Woman of Today

Musings on etiquette, charm, and beauty from days of yore. A comparative analysis of the way things used to be, the way they are, and the way they should be.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Beauty: Estee Lauder Passes the Test

Dear Reader,

It has been quite some time since I have posted in the "beauty" category, so I thought I would revisit it at this time. I have seen so many more breaches of etiquette and charm recently that I haven't had the time to address some fundamental beauty issues. Take heart, dear reader--I will not let you down in this area. Read on...

As some of you know, I consider myself a slave to my beauty regimen, although not necessarily to a specific line of products. I like to try different beauty creams and the like, in an effort to always keep you current on my findings. Well, to-day I must firmly compliment the Estee Lauder line of products for their keen innovation and sensible mainstay of products that truly work to promote loveliness, beauty, and charm. All ladies of charm should take a regular beauty cream, but now there are so many other products on the market to enhance one's loveliness--it would really be a shame to overlook them:

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser
Estee Lauder Idealist Skin Refining Treatment
Estee Lauder Idealist Eye Serum
Estee Lauder Day Wear Anti-oxidant Beauty Cream
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Cream
Estee Lauder Idealist Micro D Skin Refinisher

All of these products work fascinatingly well together. Head over to your local beauty counter to-day and collect some samples. If there were some better beauty products available for your loveliness program, wouldn't you want to try them? Gather an arsenal of products and treatments which work for you and use them regularly. The benefits of your increasing beauty will surely outweigh the time it takes for your program.

Until next time...

HF

www.esteelauder.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

view siteā€¦ buy valium diazepam online - street price for valium 10mg

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intervention
Intervention/body>