Etiquette, Charm, and Beauty for the Woman of Today

Musings on etiquette, charm, and beauty from days of yore. A comparative analysis of the way things used to be, the way they are, and the way they should be.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Dear Reader,

To-day I am up during the wee hours of the morning, solely to wish you a Happy New Year before anyone else. I am courteous like that, you know (of course in polite circles dear, one does not "toot" her own proverbial "horn". However, among close friends, I make an exception, but only for New Year's Day.).

I hope that each of you has a very exciting afternoon planned, one of which, I hope, will consist of considering your positives and negatives, making a list of same, and reading through my previous posts to find advice to make positives out of those negatives. There is no reason to digress on your loveliness program--make 2008 a charming one!

Until next time...

HF

Do you have a question for Mrs. Fillmore? Please send an email to hildegardefillmore@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Intervention
Intervention/body>